We did this 50’s inspired styling for Sara Bareilles’s Band for the today show. It was AMAZING. They couldnt keep from Cracking up.
That’s right white and powder blue instruments! And Powder blue tux’s with ruffles. I love Sara, she can actually sing and play. Her band has a hilarious twitter site shitmytoursays. One of their roadies read it to me, I actually fell over laughing. For anyone who wants the skinny from the inside of what the band members are actually thinking subscribe to this one
- STREET Chic takes over
- Hunger Games Premiere …surpise?
- 2015-And We Are Back
- BIG Drop NYc Summer Styling Session
- The great Robert De Niro and Thank you’s for the letters.
- SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
- The ICONIC Clutch
- John Robert Miller, RIP. Stephen Burrows we love you.
- IFC Adopt a comic
- Behind the scenes
- Graffiti may save the art world
- Carmen Dell’Orefice. Amica December 2011
- Sara Bareilles
- Julie Jones from Twilight
- The sweet smell of perfume
- its raining
- Young Designers
- Film project
- new story idea
- congratulations NYC